Your privacy is important to Lock ‘n Load Publishing (hereinafter collectively referred to as “LnLP”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that LnLP collects and the ways in which LnLP uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
LnLP may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website as detailed by Google Analytics, including referral pages, times visited, etc.
- Information that you provide is used for the purpose of registering with the website including your name, although it is not necessary to use any section of this site.
- Any other information that you post on our forums, support center, or information you send to any registered email at LnLP.
Using personal information
LnLP may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the internet site upon request for consent through email
- send you marketing communications
Where LnLP discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information by the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, LnLP may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
LnLP will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. LnLP is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.